August 29th, 2020 represented the 1st anniversary of me founding Brass Ring. From the bottom of my heart, I want to personally thank our clients, friends, and family for helping me and my company get on its feet (or hooves, for a corny carousel reference).
My brain makes me a web developer with an analytical and common-sense perspective, whereas my heart and adrenal glands make me a thrill-seeker. However, I never knew how big a thrill Brass Ring would be for me, especially with the opportunity to grow upon a now 33-year family legacy in the business industry.
But now comes the unfortunate obvious: the COVID-19 pandemic has severely impacted a majority of companies and organizations throughout the region, with its main economic casualty being small, independently owned businesses and non-profit organizations. That said, while it has significantly affected the operations of all of our current clients, I am incredibly fortunate that they are all in it for the long-run and are willing to jump the hurdles needed to move forward into the future.
And that is our plan too. I will not let this pandemic further define the future of Brass Ring, and will do my best to ensure that it does not represent the legacies that my clients have worked diligently to build upon over the years. That said, I have taken the time to stabilize my company's structure to last for years to come.
I look forward to offering more solutions (hence our full name of Brass Ring Web Solutions) to our clients to stabilize their future for a new era of opportunity throughout Western New York.
Thank you, and please remain safe, healthy, and #WNYSTRONG!
Brass Ring Web Solutions
Year 1 Accomplishments:
- Signed with eight companies throughout Western New York for website and digital marketing services.
- Developed an effective web presence for companies that previously did not have one at all.
- Partnered with the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum to develop social media content.
- Developed an innovative streamlined process to get client tasks completed efficiently.
- Successfully increased viewer engagement for clients that had their previous websites redeveloped by Brass Ring.
Year 2 Plans:
- Introduce new payment plans to decrease upfront service costs.
- Implement further strategies for social content and digital marketing.
- Introduce an updated BR Spotlight blog.
- Introduce our Coaster Intensity Scale spreadsheet.